Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You know what, Hip Hop needs a PR person(Vibe.com)



This may sound strange to some of you, but I've always believed that having your fair share of enemies creates balance in a persons life - there's something zen-like to me about hanging out with dear friends at a bar while keeping your head on a proverbial swivel for the ass-hat you happened to chin-check a week earlier at that same watering hole. Subtly being on the lookout for disgruntled husbands whose wives I've angrily sodomized, friends of the wheelchair-bound man that I rolled into traffic for disrespecting the god Rakim, not to mention the Lil Wayne fan that I choked out with a pool stick while reciting the words to O.C's "Times Up" to cure him of his sickness - having enemies keeps a brother sharp, and also reminds me that I'm a dick-head when everyone else is singing my praises as if we were in the middle of Sunday service.(Read more here)

No comments: