Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Recent concert confirmed that I'm the worst kind of Hip Hop fan(Vibe.com)



Last week I came to the conclusion that Kobe Bryant and I are kindred spirits of sorts, no, I don't have a deviant penchant for sodomizing sub-par white girls in hotel rooms - but I'm starting to believe that my support for the brother, outside of his physical abilities, has to do with me literally feeling his pain when it comes to how he is perceived by the general public. I'm sure they exist, but I have yet to meet a person who has lukewarm feelings about number 24 - either people are die hard supporters of the guy bordering on compulsive apologists or they absolutely loathe him with the same kind of vitriol you hear when people talk about Hitler or being forced to reciprocate oral. It seems that my existence on this earth is hardly met with indifference either, there are people out there who love me to death and swear by this chronic pre-ejaculator like I was a stack of bibles or they pray on my downfall every Sunday while angrily clutching rosary beads when they aren't hoping that Keith Olbermann will profile me for his "Worst Person in the World" segment.(Read more here)

No comments: