Friday, March 16, 2007

A late edition to " Hip Hop remixes that stand-up to the original"




A Tribe Called Quest: "Bonita Applebum"(Remix)

Outside of Bomber Jackets, door-knocker earrings, and chicks with MC Lyte-era hairstyles, nothing makes me think about High School fucking like "Bonita Applebum". For some reason girls didn't particularly like getting penetrated to Public Enemy's "Welcome to the Terrordome" or Kool G Rap's "Talk like Sex", but they would scream out "That's my jam!!" when I chose this to be the soundtrack to my embarrassing pre-ejaculation. Again, the original is a work of art, but the remix stands up to it like a nerd who refuses to get bullied one day longer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i've played this almost everywhere and folks love it.

BLESSD1 said...

The remix was the first version of that joint that I heard, and after hearing the original version, I actually had to give it props w/being on par

Crankyputz said...

happens to be my ring tone....sort of like free advertising..