Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey HumanityCritic, what in the fuck are you doing with this in your ipod? Yes: - Owner of a Lonely Heart



For the past 20 years, whether I was getting ushered out of some club by two bouncers for starting a fight, or being walked to a cop car by two of Virginia Beach's finest, I've amused myself by convulsing wildly and sporadically dropping to my knees like the protagonist in this very video. Granted, bouncers tend to think you are higher than a kite when you do this, and police tend to draw guns on you like they were in the old west and shit. "Resisting Arrest"? Motherfucker, you've never seen that "Owner of a lonely Heart" video?

3 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

Owner of a lonley heart
Hmmmm...much better than a...


Hehehehe, I love this song too. It's one of my favorites in my 80's Session Playlist.

Amadeo said...

I have like 50 songs that fall in line with and include that one...I stole them all from the internet and have begun putting them on the ipod. And what, I like Karma Chameleon too!

Beana said...

Love this song and the video!