Friday, July 28, 2006

Pharrell: HP Commercial



I know that I'm probably the biggest hater on the world wide web. I mean, I'm not like some people who act like they are haters but turn around and give glowing praise to "MC butt-fuck and DJ sperm receptacle", I really do hate people because of their proverbial wackness and the gall they have to let their bowel movement called music infect my ears. But I have to give Pharrell love on this beautiful Friday afternoon. Ok, I'm not a fan of the guys music and that is my god given right, but I don't find him morally reprehensible like I do some of the other shit-stains who call themselves "artists" nowadays. But most of all I have to give the guy love because he is the only famous person, who I know of, who gives my hometown of Virginia Beach love. That I appreciate, along with his love for skateboarding. Keep representing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, i just love me some pharrell. i know some people think he looks like a lizard and he has a little bird chest, but i don't care. he's different.. and i dig the whole skateboarding thing.

Anonymous said...

I am feeling that one, but i have to admit that I am stupid in love with Pharrell. I like the "yessir" at the end LOL.

Rocka said...

MAN... I just realized we claim the same hometown... Your now my fav blogger... VA rules...